Before we talk about the benefits, a short recap of what is Kratom. It is made from the leaves of the Kratom plants that are native to the tropical countries of South East Asia and Africa. There, it was used traditionally as an energy booster, mood enhancer, sleep inducer and so on.
After hiding in the shadow for thousands of years, now it has stepped into the limelight of the western hemisphere. Though it is still being researched, it is used as an alternative herbal remedy for a number of health issues around the world.
Initially people used to chew the leaves raw but now adding to the users’ sheer convenience it is available in several forms like capsules and powders. Today, we are going to talk about the benefits of kratom powder.
- Longer shelf-life. The leaves are dried and then grounded into powder form. It extends the shelf-life of the herb.
- Easier to measure the dose. You cannot measure each leaf for a dosage but you can do it with the kratom powder. Just take a spoon and weigh it. Yes, Kratom is measured by their weight.
- Can be used in recipe. Raw leaves are extremely bitter. Even the grounded kratom ones too but you can cover up the bitterness by adding it to some sweet-tasting recipes. For example you can mix it with a glass of orange juice or yoghurt, chocolate shake and so on. People also use it to make relaxing tea and use cinnamon, lemon, honey so you can enjoy the benefits of the kratom without its bitter aftertaste. Using it in the recipes doesn’t reduce the effects.
- Convenient to use, carry and store. The powder form was originally invented for the sake of transportation. It was transported from the South East Asian nations to the west. Raw leaves won’t stay fresh that long. After lot of brainstorming, it was dried, powdered, packed and transported.
- As effective as other forms. Just because it is dried and powder that doesn’t mean it is less potent. It is as effective as the raw or any other kratom products would be.
- Can be encapsulated. If you want you can measure your dose and encapsulate them in gelatin capsules for future use. Or else, measure and keep it aside dose-wise. Whenever you want to enjoy it, you can simply take it out gulp it down with water or add it to your favorite drink.
Anyone who is new to using kratom is recommended to start with the powder only. Especially, if you want to enjoy it rather than taking it as a remedy. However, whether you are having kratom for the first, or trying a new strain or company, always start with a small dose and then gradually build it up. Use it cautiously, and you are sure to enjoy great benefits!
Buy Kratom Powder Online , Buy Best Kratom Capsules Online , Buy Kratom Extract Powder Online